Poll Findings
Here are my results for my poll that I put on my blog, I sent
this round in an email asking people to do the poll for me so I could gain a
vast audience and range of different people, what I found from this is that my
music video is in the most popular genre that people said that they favoured, my
age range is 16-19 which is what I said my target audience would be, this is
good because I will be able to use some of the conventions in music videos of
bands that I like as I am in this age range, this will help me have a better
understanding of what it should be like. I found that there was a mix of what
type of music video people like which shows that all types are popular, my video
will be performance based with some narrative in it. I also found that more
males did my blog than females.

No comments:
Post a Comment