Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Initial Idea 3


Initial Idea 3

Idea three
The last Idea I have had for my video is in inspiration of a video by Skaters called Deadbolt, during the video you can see the band traveling around in cars and vans going to a gig, you see them sound checking and also playing. My idea is very similar to this, as my band are going on a gig to London on the 23rd of November, I am going to take a video camera with my and take some shots on the bus their before the gig walking around London and also during sound check and the actual gig, I think this would be good for a music video as it would show what the band is like when they are not playing in the band, it would give the viewer a look into there life


During the video the edits will be very fast relating to the beat of the song, they will be lots of high angle shots looking down on the audience, close ups and establishing shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment